LAURIE HERNANDEZ IS COMING TO SYNERGY SPORTZ ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26 Synergy Sportz Gymnasts! A gymnastics superstar is coming to our gym! 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist Laurie Hernandez will spend Saturday, October 26 at our gym! You have the opportunity to meet Laurie, win great prizes, and fundraise for the Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center
Founded in 2006, PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center actively leads social change to prevent childhood bullying, so that all youth are safe and supported in their schools, communities and online. PACER provides innovative resources for students, parents, educators, and others, and recognizes bullying as a serious community issue that impacts education, physical and emotional health, and the safety and well-being of students.
How does PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center help?
- Promotes a shared conversation and response to bullying in which everyone works together responsibly and collaboratively to create safe environments for students
- Inspires entire communities to get involved with social change and promoting kindness, acceptance, and inclusion
- Offers classroom activities, toolkits, and lesson plans for educators
- Provides informative guides for parents to understand the dynamics of bullying, help their children through bullying situations, and learn how to communicate with school staff
- Educates students with age-appropriate resources and information to manage bullying situations, be supportive of their peers, and take action to prevent bullying in their school, community, and online
- Creates school-wide opportunities to address bullying, including National Bullying Prevention Month in October and Unity Day, initiatives both founded by PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center
PACER engages communities to recognize that bullying is a behavior that has affected too many for too long. Preventing bullying begins with creating social change with bullying being recognized as a serious issue that impacts educational performance, physical and emotional health, and student's safety and well-being.
PACER provides free, innovative web-based information, ideas and actions that can be shared in communities across the nation to address bullying. Resources include engaging websites designed just for students, literature for parents to help their children through bullying situations, classroom toolkits for educators, and much more.
LAST CHANCE to Double Your Donations up to $500! Special double opportunity: All on-line donations received from Friday, October 11 through 11:59 pm Thursday, October 17 up to $500 will be automatically doubled! For example: Raise $100 and get credit for $200. Raise $250 and get credit for $500. Raise $500 and get credit for $1,000. This is
Double Your Donations up to $500! Special double opportunity: All on-line donations received from Friday, September 27 through 11:59 pm Thursday, October 3 up to $500 will be automatically doubled! For example: Raise $100 and get credit for $200. Raise $250 and get credit for $500. Raise $500 and get credit for $1,000. This is a GREAT opportunity
Private Gymnastics Clinic With Laurie Hernandez! If you’re serious about gymnastics, you’re looking for every edge you can get to improve your skills. Here’s the ultimate edge: a private training session with Olympic Gold Medalist Laurie Hernandez! Laurie will spend private quality time with a select group of extremely lucky athletes. The top 4 fundraisers
Who is… Laurie Hernandez Gymnastics Beginnings Lauren Hernandez was born on June 9, 2000 in New Brunswick, NJ. Her parents put their 5-year-old daughter in dance and ballet classes, but it wasn’t holding her attention—her parents had to bribe her with sugar cookies to make her go to class. One day, a more exhilarating sport
The top 30 overall fundraisers will get to participate in an additional private gymnastic clinic with Laurie Hernandez.